A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Womeldorph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Womeldorph
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Womeldorph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Womeldorph, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Womeldorph graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Womeldorph has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Out of State Hospital
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Mahlon Womeldorph DO and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Craig M. Womeldorph practice?
- Dr. Craig Womeldorph has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Womeldorph practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Gastroenterologists.