A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Womeldorph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Womeldorph
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Womeldorph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Womeldorph, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Womeldorph graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Womeldorph has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Out of State Hospital
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Mahlon Womeldorph DO and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Craig M. Womeldorph practice?
- Dr. Craig Womeldorph has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Womeldorph practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Gastroenterologists.