Dr. Craig Woodard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 4th, 2016
Dr. Woodard is a very kind and very thorough. He takes time to listen to what you have to say and then addresses those issues. He has not had to follow up with me after a visit so I did not rate that particular question.

October 14th, 2014
Dr. DOOM
Please do NOT go to this "doctor" and I use that term loosely. My father has Alzheimers and we left with no hope. MR. Woodard said that we should "take him home and let him die doing what he loves". After I bought a watch and monitored his health for 2 weeks. I figured out he wasn't getting any REM or DEEP sleep. I took him to a caring doctor who gave him medication to help his sleep. After another 2 weeks, he was 90% better. I would NEVER take anyone to see this man for any health issue. Lacking compassion is a massive understatement and he is NOT up to date on the latest research and news in his field. He needs to retire.

March 1st, 2014
MS
He was the nicest doctor I have ever had in my life. I have told many people this man actually saved my life. Kind have never run into another DR. like this man. Thank you Dr. Woodard for being so kind to me..

December 9th, 2010
Together 3 years & going strong...
I've been a patient of Dr. Woodard since 2007. Not only did he properly diagnose my condition after I had been seen by 2 other physicians but he always puts in the special effort to make sure I'm not having any compications. I've even been in the ER and he came to check on me within 30 minuted of being notified that I was having complications. If your looking for a doctor who puts in the special effort to care about patients and a caring staff that does the same...then he's the one I would recommend.

December 1st, 2010
After reading reviews on this site I was reluctant to go, but glad I saw Dr. Woodard
I was referred to Dr. Woodard for tingling/numbness in my feet/legs. Upon arrival, his office staff was polite and effecient. My wait time was less than 5 minutes and his nurse was very nice. In the exam room, I found Dr. Woodard to be thorough and polite. He was glad to answer questions and he took time to listen to my symptoms. He went over previous test results and explained everything to me, as to what each test was looking for and the results. His credentials are impressive and I found him to be very polite and he seems to care about the patient. I would recommend him to friends/family. Maybe some others on this site just had a bad experience or misunderstood his efficiency as being uncaring. I would give him the highest rating.

June 24th, 2010
Horrible Physician
My elderly parents went to see this physician for some mental changes that my dad was experiencing. This physician was so rude, disrespectful & condesending to them I couldn't believe it. When questions were asked, his sarcastic answers were uncalled for. He never really could give us an answer as to why dad was having issues or if they were going to even progress into something else. His exact answer was "I'm not a fortune teller...I can't predict the future". Needless to say, we won't be back!