A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Wronski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wronski
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Wronski Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wronski graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Wronski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Joseph Wronski DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig J. Wronski practice?
- Dr. Craig Wronski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Wronski practices Family Medicine near Lakewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA and Cerritos, CA.
See Lakewood Primary Care Doctors.