A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Wronski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Wronski graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Wronski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Joseph Wronski DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig J. Wronski practice?
- Dr. Craig Wronski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Wronski practices Family Medicine near Lakewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA and Cerritos, CA.
See Lakewood Family Physicians.