A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Yetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Yetter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yetter graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yetter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
- East Texas Medical Center-Clarksville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yetter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig S. Yetter practice?
Dr. Craig Yetter practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Ennis, TX and Tyler, TX.
See Dallas Urgent Care Centers, Dallas Family Physicians, and Dallas General Practitioners.