Dr. Craig Yetter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Yetter?

Posted on April 25th, 2016

I came to this doctor with a red spot of which I had concern. He diagnosed it as a "ring worm," and provided a prescription lotion. I used the lotion for quite some time, and the area became worse and extremely painful. Eventually I went to see a dermatologist who sent me to a surgeon with very painful skin cancer surgery and lengthy recovery because I had waited so long. Now I have a three inch scar in a very visible area.

shera schrader

Posted on March 8th, 2012

hes an excellent dr. hes the only doc i feel comfortable seeing.He makes me feel like he cares and hes very staright forward. Hes very nice and friendly answered any question that i had.I wish i could be an actual patient in his office but i have no insurance and cant really afford to pay for an office visit.

great doctor

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

Dr. Better has treated me and my son in the er in years past. He was very good which is the reason I became a patient at his practice. My only complaint is the staff. They are not as compassionate and have told me they can't see me for 3 days when I was really sick.

Both are compassionate and brilliant

Posted on June 8th, 2011

For six years we have been patients of both Dr. Craig Yetter and his wife Christy Yetter, P.A.. They are bright, compassionate and very experienced. Their staff is warm and welcoming. I entrust my health and my husband's health the either of them. They work very well together. Dr. Yetter is the Physician Director of the ER at Ennis Regional Hospital as well. He will explain in detail your diagnosis and make you feel relaxed and confident of your plan for care.

Posted on December 28th, 2010

a doctor is as good as the patient. you have to be honest with them and tell them the facts. It is always and educated guess with all of us.

Posted on August 29th, 2010