A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Young, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Young has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Medical Center North
- Marshall Medical Center South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Young accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Young practice?
Dr. Craig Young practices Internal Medicine near Boaz, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Guntersville, AL and Arab, AL.
See Boaz Internists.