A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Young is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Young, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Young has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Medical Center South
- Marshall Medical Center North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Alan Young MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Young practice?
- Dr. Craig Young has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Young practices Internal Medicine near Boaz, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Arab, AL and Guntersville, AL.
See Boaz Internists.