Dr. Craig Zaidman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

August 17th, 2016
He is good neuromuscular doctor. He is the only one found what is wrong my son. Thank you Dr. Zaidman for everything. Dr. Zaidman is a remarkable man and good personality.

May 18th, 2016
Highly recommended
Exceptional Doctor.

June 5th, 2013
Good Doctor but very forceful with kids. It seems he wants do to get the testing done as fast as possible, even if the patient is uncomfortable. He also likes asking personal questions that has nothing to do with the diagnosis, and gives you biased opinions about your personal life....

June 15th, 2011
Dr. Z
Our first appointment didn't go so well. It was the first one in the morning and both doctor and patient (my daughter) seemed to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed. He stumbled badly at first and triggered my daughters shyness and stubborness. He tried hard to recover but it was difficult. He spent a lot of time with us and gave us his opinion on what is wrong with her (though no one can pin point a diagnosis) and ordered more tests. He called me two days after the first appointment to apologize for how the appointment went and I give him ALOT of credit for that. He spent quite a bit of time with me on that phone call and hence we've given him a second chance. He's direct (which works for parents) but he could be a little more kid friendly at times! Dr. Z is alright! I just wish we had a diagnosis...

June 11th, 2009
Poor
He did not seem to know what to do. He was unsure how to workup my son's condition. He also seemed impatient and in a rush. After having us for an hour to get a room, he did not even examine my son, and called another physician to talk to me.