A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Zalvan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Zalvan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Zalvan, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zalvan graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zalvan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zalvan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig H. Zalvan practice?
Dr. Craig Zalvan practices Otolaryngology near Ardsley, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sleepy Hollow, NY and Hawthorne, NY.
See Ardsley Otolaryngologists.