A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Zalvan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Zalvan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zalvan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Zalvan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Zalvan, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Voice Disorders
- Zenker Diverticulum
Education & Awards
Dr. Zalvan graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Zalvan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Westchester Medical Center
- Westchester County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Zalvan FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Craig Zalvan practice?
- Dr. Craig Zalvan has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Zalvan practices Otolaryngology near Ardsley, NY.
See Ardsley Otolaryngologists.