A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Zalvan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Zalvan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Zalvan, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Voice Disorders
- Zenker Diverticulum
Education & Awards
Dr. Zalvan graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zalvan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Westchester Medical Center
- Westchester County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig H Zalvan FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Craig H. Zalvan practice?
- Dr. Craig Zalvan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Zalvan practices Otolaryngology near Ardsley, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sleepy Hollow, NY and Hawthorne, NY.
See Ardsley Otolaryngologists.