Dr. Craig Howard Zalvan MD and FACS is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Zalvan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Zalvan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Zalvan, MD, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, Head and Neck Cancer, and Swallowing disorder Deglutition Disorder.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zalvan graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zalvan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zalvan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig H. Zalvan practice?
Dr. Craig Zalvan practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Sleepy Hollow, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ardsley, NY and Hawthorne, NY.
See Sleepy Hollow Otolaryngologists, Sleepy Hollow Plastic Surgeons, and Sleepy Hollow Surgeons.