A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Zaretsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Zaretsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Zaretsky, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaretsky graduated from Universidad Centro De Estodios, Guadalajara. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zaretsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Lawrence Zaretsky MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig L. Zaretsky practice?
- Dr. Craig Zaretsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Craig Zaretsky practices Surgery near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Lumberton, NJ.
See Marlton Surgeons.