A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Zarling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Zarling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Zarling, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarling graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Zarling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zarling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig F. Zarling practice?
Dr. Craig Zarling practices Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.