Dr. Craig Zarling MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

November 4th, 2015
Sorry just not the best doctor...bad memory ...forgets session to session...forgets appts. Forgets patient needs.

February 14th, 2015
misdiagnosed
This is a HORRID AND HORRIBLE ! Doctor. I had been recommended to him, by one of my family. I had also seen him for two 1/2 years . Of being misdiagnosed!! After he had ROYALLY Hurt You! He uses many threats ! Following drugs to control you!! Or else he turn you and your world up side down and refuse to see you. He victimises you. To then refuse you as a patient. HOW DOES THIS MAN SLEEP AT NIGHT??!! He also Mixes you up with his other patients! How very unprofessional - with NO Apologies. All This man did for 21/2 years was misdiagnose, severely hate phychiarists, Destroy my most Valued Love of my Life! And wreck my life! To A hopeless state. He is very cruel, delusional,hipicrite on my dollar. Don't ever see this man!! He will pray on you! Making you sick and dependable on him. For him to hurt you badly. Do not!! Waste your $$

April 26th, 2013
This psychiatrist had me misdiagnosed. I lived thinking I was some incorrect description of what was going on. He upped my medication once when my emotionally abusive boyfriend sat in on a session based on what this person recommended. I've know a lot of people who have helped me, this person was one that only hindered/stifled my growth.

July 2nd, 2010
Dr.Zarling is a focused and excellent Doctor. His Dx of my issues and medication Rx have kept me stable for some time. I have seen many MD's and this one is good with therapy and medications.

October 21st, 2009
Misdiagnosed witht this doctor
During my care under Dr. Craig Zarling I was misdiagnosed for approximatly a year. He also let one visit from my unhealthy partner at the time influence the increasing dose of my medication when I was already highly sedated at the time. I am so glad as troubled as I was I saw I needed to move on. Seeing him prolonged my treatment. I am with the right person now and I am healthy and with an entirely different diagnosis.