Dr. Craig Zarling Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Craig Zarling?

Helped Finally

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

I have been in and out of therapy for 30yrs. He is the 2nd professional to be of any real help. I have seen Dr. Zarling for a little over 2 yrs. Started out once a week and have moved to once a month. I have a lot of past trauma and several mental illnesses. I greatly appreciated the time he took to understand and correctly diagnosis my mental illness and to prescribe correct medication. I also liked the the fact that he wanted to me in contact with my MD and collaborate with him for my care. Therapy is never fun to go thru and it is a look of hard work. He is very professional, listens and have he has never made me feel uncomfortable even when dealing with highly personal experiences. For me that whole part of therapy is not to need therapy and has provided me with skills and tools that will carry me thru life.

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Sorry just not the best doctor...bad memory ...forgets session to session...forgets appts. Forgets patient needs.

misdiagnosed

Posted on February 14th, 2015

This is a HORRID AND HORRIBLE ! Doctor. I had been recommended to him, by one of my family. I had also seen him for two 1/2 years . Of being misdiagnosed!! After he had ROYALLY Hurt You! He uses many threats ! Following drugs to control you!! Or else he turn you and your world up side down and refuse to see you. He victimises you. To then refuse you as a patient. HOW DOES THIS MAN SLEEP AT NIGHT??!! He also Mixes you up with his other patients! How very unprofessional - with NO Apologies. All This man did for 21/2 years was misdiagnose, severely hate phychiarists, Destroy my most Valued Love of my Life! And wreck my life! To A hopeless state. He is very cruel, delusional,hipicrite on my dollar. Don't ever see this man!! He will pray on you! Making you sick and dependable on him. For him to hurt you badly. Do not!! Waste your $$

Posted on April 26th, 2013

This psychiatrist had me misdiagnosed. I lived thinking I was some incorrect description of what was going on. He upped my medication once when my emotionally abusive boyfriend sat in on a session based on what this person recommended. I've know a lot of people who have helped me, this person was one that only hindered/stifled my growth.

Posted on July 2nd, 2010

Dr.Zarling is a focused and excellent Doctor. His Dx of my issues and medication Rx have kept me stable for some time. I have seen many MD's and this one is good with therapy and medications.

Misdiagnosed witht this doctor

Posted on October 21st, 2009

During my care under Dr. Craig Zarling I was misdiagnosed for approximatly a year. He also let one visit from my unhealthy partner at the time influence the increasing dose of my medication when I was already highly sedated at the time. I am so glad as troubled as I was I saw I needed to move on. Seeing him prolonged my treatment. I am with the right person now and I am healthy and with an entirely different diagnosis.

Posted on June 8th, 2017