A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Zippe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Zippe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Zippe, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Zippe graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zippe has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zippe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig Zippe practice?
Dr. Craig Zippe practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH and Bedford, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.