A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craige Brestel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craige Brestel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brestel graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brestel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
- U S P H S W W Hastings Indian, Tahlequah, Ok
- Muskogee Reg Medctr, Muskogee, Ok
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brestel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craige M. Brestel practice?
Dr. Craige Brestel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Muskogee, OK.
See Muskogee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.