A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craige Brestel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craige Brestel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brestel graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brestel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
- U S P H S W W Hastings Indian, Tahlequah, Ok
- Muskogee Reg Medctr, Muskogee, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craige Montane Brestel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Craige M. Brestel practice?
- Dr. Craige Brestel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craige Brestel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Muskogee, OK.
See Muskogee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.