A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craigh Bryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craigh Bryan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryan graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bryan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Harlem Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bryan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craigh K. Bryan practice?
Dr. Craigh Bryan practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.