inactive

Crain H Bliwas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

November 5th, 2012
Med check is a med check
For a "med check" you get about 3 minutes, no matter how you are feeling. For the evaluation you get enough time. But after that you are in and out.His secretary is awful. Never sends out bills, and gave me a lecture on how people on disability become lazy and dependent (after reading in my chart that Dr Bliwas suggested I apply for disability).

June 2nd, 2010
concerned patient
I've seen this doctor several times and he is clearly trying to cram in as many patients as possible for a quick payday. While waiting 10 minutes in the waiting room, I observed 3 different patients come and go. My appt with him was over in 3 minutes and he insists on seing me every 6 months unlike every other doctor I've ever had who wants to see me annually.

November 4th, 2008
patient of the doctor's
he is personable, but don't see the need to come every month. doesn't give generic prescriptions, so meds are very expensive.