A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Crandall Chambers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Crandall Chambers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Crandall Chambers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chambers graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Chambers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
- Medical Center, The
- Columbus Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Crandall Menton Chambers MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Crandall M. Chambers practice?
- Dr. Crandall Chambers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Crandall Chambers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.