Dr. Crandall Chambers MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 9th, 2016
horrible experience
This doctor was horrible! i felt like I was a complete waist of his time, he shows no compassion! After all my appointments, i didnt even get to met him. i had to request to meet him and waited 30 minutes just to see him for the first time. he didn't even ask any questions about my pregnancy or how I was being treated within his practice. when my water broke early at 32 weeks, he didnt even bother to check on me in my hospital room in which i was obligated to stay for ten days before going into labor. I finally saw him during the delivery. on top of that i received no antibiotics for my water breaking early ( when 50% of all causes of water breaking early is from an infection). He is a horrible doctor and needs to retire bc it shows he does not care about his patients/ what happens.

May 13th, 2015
Dr. Chambers
I have nothing but good things to say about this Doctor. An older Mom to be not knowing what to expect from my 1st pregnancy and Dr. Chambers unscripted reminded me that babies are gifts from GOD. I knew this and from that day forward I was at ease throughout the duration of my pregnancy . I never had any unanswered questions and he took the time to listen to any of my concerns. Unfortunately his staff had what in my opinion were 101 customer service issues. I think he has since restructured his staff. I would recommend him to anyone. Nobody is perfect but he was the perfect GOD sent obgyn for me during my pregnancy. I have a beautiful healthy 4 year old baby girl today.

March 19th, 2015
I think Dr. Chambers is an excellent doctor. He is busy but if I have any questions he answers them without any hesitation.

January 9th, 2015
Not a bad dr al in all. Wish he'd spend more time in the office with me at appointments, but overall he's ok.

October 13th, 2014
He rushes through appointments and staff is very rude at the columbus location.

March 26th, 2014
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Chambers is a wonderful doctor who has a great staff. He was the first male obgyn doctor I've been to and I'm well pleased. Thanks for the great service.

March 17th, 2014
Office Staff
They got me in quick and Dr.Chambers seems nice but the office staff was very rude. You deal with the staff more than the doctor and are emotionally sensitive during a pregnancy so how you are treated really matters.

January 3rd, 2014
Frustrated
I came to this doctor because i got tired of the long wait time at my last ob. I really regret changing doctors. I do not even see dr chambers anymore although he is at the office every time i come. i see another ob which is fine because she is very helpful and listens which i didn't feel the same with dr chambers. The staff has given me problems majority of the time i come. They are usually to busy talking about their personal issues and rush you during your vitals or forgets to come do your vitals. What really annoyed me is when i call up there and i am being rushed off the phone. Erin seemed like she had a problem when i requested a doctors note for work and laughed like i said something funny which was rude especially when she blew in the phone like i was bothering her. i just don't understand why she sounded like she didn't want to help me. I would change back to my other doctor but i think its too late since i am 33 weeks. I have other complaints as well about the staff but that would be a lot of typing i would have to do.

January 1st, 2014
Waste of Time
I went to dr chambers for the implanon birth control. Scheduling an appoinment was very easy I got one that next day. However, from then on out it was terrible. I spoke with dr chambers who I think was a little rushed but I think is an okay dr. His staff is the problem. The nurse who gave me my exam had a very bad attitude, then the receptionist told me I would recieve a call when the implanon was cleared my my insurance and ordered. So lets skip ahead to a month. I called for an update since I didnt think it would take this long. The lady who answered the phone cut me off and didnt even let me finish my question. She said is this your number? Ok we will call you. What help was that? So I called a week later thats when a lovely nurse named erin assisted me. I was happy I finally had someone polite to help me. She informed me that they needed a signature before they could have it cleared by my insurance. NO ONE told me this even when I called for over a month. So I called one last time after I faxed my signature over for the implanon. Erin who again is very helpful said she had not recieved information and to call the number directly for implanon. I did and guess what? The implanon rep told me that they did receive my fax and that dr chambers is skilled to do the implanon procedure....but the implanon is no longer offered only nexplanon which he does not do....WASTE OF TIME. I feel that the dr should have knowledge of procedures and what is offered smh

July 11th, 2013
Worst doctor ever!!!!! !

February 20th, 2012
RESOURCE THIS DR. CAREFULLY!!!
DID THIS DR WORK AT THE OLD HOSPITAL IN PHENIX CITY, ALA OFF 14 TH STREET? IF SO STAY CLEAR, HOW IS HE EVEN PRACTICING IF IT IS HIM?? HE TOLD ME I HAD TWO WEEKS LEFT, SENT ME TO SEE IF I WAS LOOSING FLUIDS SAID I WAS FINE GO HOME. EVEN AFTER I DISAGREED, THE NEXT MORNING DR. MALONE DELIVERED MY SON 3 MONTHS PREMATURE AND HAD TO BE TAKE BY AMBULANCE IN AN INCUBATOR TO THE PREEMIE WARD AT THE MEDICAL CENTER IN COL., GA. I AM IN AWWW!! THERE ARE SO MANY BAD STORIES RELATED TO THE DR. CHAMBERS I KNOW.

July 2nd, 2011
NOT RECOMMENDED
I made an appointment to see Dr. Chambers after returning to this area. I had seen this doctor once before and decided to return since my first experience wasn't bad. BIG MISTAKE. I wish I would have went with my instincts and chosen another ob/gyn. Dr. Chambers rushed the visit. I had to keep stopping him from darting out the room because I had questions which he did not seem the least bit interested in answering. He didn't even bother to ask if I had questions. I was not at all impressed how he answered my questions either. I really don't feel as if he is concerned about his patients but moreso the money. I also want to note that I went in for a routine visit which is covered by insurance. I received a bill for laboratory services some months later. I called the office to question this and was told they would contact the laboratory and look at coding. Well, I called weekly for over a month (since they never bothered to call me back) with the same response given from staff...someone is working on it & they will give me a call when they have info. I think they were provided with more than enough time to provide a more in depth response than that. I am not impressed with Dr. Chambers nor his staff. I have already told friends and co-workers to stay away from this ob/gyn. I will NOT be returning to this doctor if he is the last one left in Columbus. My advice is to STAY AWAY from Dr. Chambers if you value your health and want a doctor who knows how to treat patients.