A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Crawford Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Crawford Chung is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chung
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Crawford Chung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from University Of Hong Kong. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chung has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Crawford Chung MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Crawford Chung practice?
- Dr. Crawford Chung has 1 office location.
Dr. Crawford Chung practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Pulmonologists, and San Francisco Critical Care Practitioners.