A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Crea Fusco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Crea Fusco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fusco graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fusco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Centura Health-Litteton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Crea Lynn Fusco MD is a female Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Crea L. Fusco practice?
- Dr. Crea Fusco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Crea Fusco practices Surgery near Littleton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lone Tree, CO and Denver, CO.
See Littleton Surgeons.