A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Creagh Milford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Creagh Milford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milford
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Milford Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Milford graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Milford has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Creagh E Milford DO is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Creagh E. Milford practice?
- Dr. Creagh Milford has 1 office location.
Dr. Creagh Milford practices Cardiology near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Cardiologists.