A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Creed Mamikunian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Creed Mamikunian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Creed Mamikunian, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Mamikunian graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Mamikunian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Creed Mamikunian MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Creed Mamikunian practice?
- Dr. Creed Mamikunian has 1 office location.
Dr. Creed Mamikunian practices Otolaryngology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Otolaryngologists.