3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
mrs show details mrs
Mar 26th, 2013

Will wait forever to see this Dr.

Mar 21st, 2013

I had seen several doctors over one year. No one could really figure out what was wrong. Dr. Wait took real interest and found the diagnosis. He then started the right treatment and I think he is great.

Wadley Hospitalist show details Wadley Hospitalist
May 4th, 2012

Rude!!!!!! Walked out of hospital room while my mother (who was the patient) was trying to ask him something. Then he said he walked out because he could only remember one thing at a time. He could have brought chart or the computer in with him. I hope we never have to deal with him again

Mar 2nd, 2012

LISTENS!!!!! Smart guy. Looks at EVERYTHING!!!!

Egotistic and rude doctor show details Egotistic and rude doctor
Jun 20th, 2011

I was through with this doctor when he came storming into my hospital room screaming what was my problem when I was doubled over in a fetal position in pain due to my angiotube not working and refused to let the nurse suction the tube. Says he had a doctorate degree and there was no way possible it could cause no pain. When I asked him how many times he had ever had one he said never compared to my 6 times of having one. I checked myself out and went to my Houston hospital, when I got home 2 weeks later I had a certified letter banning me from Collum and Carney Clinic, which is totally fine with me I would never let him treat me again.