A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Creed Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Creed Wood is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Creed Wood, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Wood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center San Rafael
- Kaiser Found Hosp, San Rafael, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Creed William Wood MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Creed W. Wood practice?
- Dr. Creed Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Creed Wood practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sonoma, CA.
See Sonoma Orthopedic Surgeons.