A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Creg Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Creg Carpenter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carpenter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carpenter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Creg Carpenter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carpenter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Creg A Carpenter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Creg A. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Creg Carpenter has 1 office location.
Dr. Creg Carpenter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chelsea, MI.
See Chelsea Surgeons.