A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Creighton Bellinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Creighton Bellinger, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellinger graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Bellinger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Creighton Gilbert Bellinger MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Creighton G. Bellinger practice?
- Dr. Creighton Bellinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Creighton Bellinger practices Plastic Surgery near Carlsbad, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Carlsbad Plastic Surgeons.