Dr. Creighton Edwards Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Creighton Edwards?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 3rd, 2015

Most amazing Doctor

I was a patient of Dr. Edwards in 1989 when I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer and was not expected to live. Without with Dr. Edwards I would not be here today. After the initial diagnosis and chemo treatments my cancer returned worse than the original diagnosis. Without this truly amazing Doctor I would have died. That was 27 years ago and to this day I still see Dr. Edwards for check ups and the emotional support.

October 12th, 2015

He has been my doctor since 1993 and has always been the best.

August 5th, 2014

If the information is correct, Dr. Edwards is now retired. My wish is that he knows, even these very many years later, how much I appreciated the wonderful care and concern he had for me. I was referred to him through a physician in Florida (due to my mother's terminal status, I was in Florida and I requested that i be referred to a physician in my area). Dr. Edwards performed surgery on me twice, in 1976 in Dallas, and again in 1978 at MD Anderson in Houston. I could not have asked for a finer human being to have taken care of me. I had many complications after the first surgery (due to allergy to the sedation medium). There were many nights when I would wake in my hospital bed to find Dr. Edwards there to check on me....we are talking very late at night. I am forever indebted to Dr. Edwards for bringing me through a very bad time in my life.

March 8th, 2013

The doctor that all other doctors should strive to be

November 19th, 2009

Excellent, caring doctor with a lot of experience

Dr. Edwards is professional, caring & has calm, reassuring bedside manners. His nurse, "Jan", an LVN, does not return phone calls for days. This is the only bad thing about going to Dr. Edwards. He needs to hire a competent, kind nurse who at least can act like she likes her job. Jan is rude & acts like the patient is wasting her time. She needs to realize that the patient is her job. Jan is a disgrace to Baylor Clinic & this fine Dr.

March 29th, 2008

Outstanding doctor

Dr. Edwards, is one of the best in his field. He has maintained my health w/ovarian cancer - stage 3c, for over seven years. I have had very good quaility of life and excellent care. I have been very blessed with a doctor that truly cares.

January 24th, 2017