A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Creighton Likes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Creighton Likes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Creighton Likes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Likes graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Likes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Creighton E Likes MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Creighton E. Likes practice?
- Dr. Creighton Likes has 7 office locations.
Dr. Creighton Likes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, SC and Durham, NC.
See Greenville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.