A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Creighton Tubb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Creighton Tubb, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tubb graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Tubb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brook Army Medical Center
- Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center
- Madigan Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Creighton Collins Tubb MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Creighton C. Tubb practice?
- Dr. Creighton Tubb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Creighton Tubb practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons and Cleveland Surgeons.