A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Creighton Tubb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tubb
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Tubb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Creighton Tubb, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tubb graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Tubb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brook Army Medical Center
- Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Creighton Collins Tubb MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Creighton C. Tubb practice?
- Dr. Creighton Tubb has 6 office locations.
Dr. Creighton Tubb practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Willoughby Hills, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Westlake, OH.