A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Creighton Tubb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tubb
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tubb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Creighton Tubb, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tubb graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Tubb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brook Army Medical Center
- Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Creighton Collins Tubb MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Creighton C. Tubb practice?
- Dr. Creighton Tubb has 6 office locations.
Dr. Creighton Tubb practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Willoughby Hills, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Westlake, OH.