A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Creighton Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Creighton Wright, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Creighton Wright, MBA, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lung Diseases
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Wright has 24 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Jewish Hospital, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Creighton Wright MBA and MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Creighton Wright practice?
- Dr. Creighton Wright has 6 office locations.
Dr. Creighton Wright practices Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Crittenden, KY and Butler, KY.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.