A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cres Miranda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cres Miranda, Interventional Cardiology, Preventive Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miranda
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Miranda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cres Miranda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miranda graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Miranda has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cres P Miranda MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cres P. Miranda practice?
- Dr. Cres Miranda has 8 office locations.
Dr. Cres Miranda practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Preventive Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV and Bozeman, MT.
See Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Cardiologists, and Las Vegas Preventive Medicine Specialists.