A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cres Miranda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cres Miranda, Interventional Cardiology, Preventive Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cres Miranda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miranda graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miranda has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miranda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plan of Nevada - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cres P. Miranda practice?
Dr. Cres Miranda practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Preventive Medicine near West Plains, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Twin Falls, ID and Las Vegas, NV.
See West Plains Internists, West Plains Cardiologists, and West Plains Preventive Medicine Specialists.