A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cres Miranda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cres Miranda, Interventional Cardiology, Preventive Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cres Miranda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miranda graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Miranda has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cres P Miranda MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cres P. Miranda practice?
- Dr. Cres Miranda has 8 office locations.
Dr. Cres Miranda practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Preventive Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV and Bozeman, MT.
See Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Cardiologists, and Las Vegas Preventive Medicine Specialists.