Learn more about Dr. Cres Miranda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cres Miranda, Interventional Cardiology, Preventive Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miranda
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miranda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cres Miranda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miranda graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Miranda has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cres P Miranda MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cres P. Miranda practice?
- Dr. Cres Miranda has 1 office location.
Dr. Cres Miranda practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Preventive Medicine near Twin Falls, ID.
See Twin Falls Internists, Twin Falls Cardiologists, and Twin Falls Preventive Medicine Specialists.