A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cres Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cres Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cres Antonio Rodriguez MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cres A. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Cres Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cres Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.