A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Crescenzo Calise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Crescenzo Calise is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Crescenzo Calise, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Calise graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Calise has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- John Heinz Inst of Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Crescenzo Guilio Calise MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Crescenzo G. Calise practice?
- Dr. Crescenzo Calise has 2 office locations.
Dr. Crescenzo Calise practices Urology near Kingston, PA.
See Kingston Urologists.