A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cresencia Banzuela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cresencia Banzuela is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cresencia Banzuela, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Learning Disorders
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Banzuela graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Banzuela has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cresencia De Leon Banzuela MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cresencia D. Banzuela practice?
- Dr. Cresencia Banzuela has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cresencia Banzuela practices Pediatrics near Corona, CA.
See Corona Pediatricians.