A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cresencia Banzuela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cresencia Banzuela is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cresencia Banzuela, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Banzuela graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Banzuela has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Banzuela accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cresencia D. Banzuela practice?
Dr. Cresencia Banzuela practices Pediatrics near Corona, CA.
See Corona Pediatricians.