A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cresencio Umali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cresencio Umali, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Umali graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Umali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cresencio Wilson Yambao Umali MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cresencio W. Umali practice?
- Dr. Cresencio Umali has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cresencio Umali practices Family Medicine near Dillsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Saltsburg, PA.
See Dillsburg Family Physicians.