A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Creston Baumunk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baumunk
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baumunk Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumunk graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Baumunk has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Creston Neal Baumunk MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Creston N. Baumunk practice?
- Dr. Creston Baumunk has 1 office location.
Dr. Creston Baumunk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.