A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Creston Tate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Creston Tate is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Creston Tate, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tate graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Tate has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Creston M Tate DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Creston M. Tate practice?
- Dr. Creston Tate has 1 office location.
Dr. Creston Tate practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.