A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Creuza Simionatto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Creuza Simionatto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Simionatto graduated from Universidade Federal De Santa Maria.
Dr. Simionatto has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Creuza Salette Simionatto MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Creuza S. Simionatto practice?
- Dr. Creuza Simionatto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Creuza Simionatto practices Internal Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Yonkers Internists.