Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Creuza Simionatto
Dr. Creuza Simionatto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with another office in Yonkers, NY. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Simionatto is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division, Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center and Harlem Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Creuza Simionatto has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Creuza Simionatto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr. Joshua Weinstein
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi45
Dr. John Franklin Jr
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0.06 mi47
Dr. Gurmohan Syali
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Bronx, NY 0.09 mi15