A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Criag Kien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kien
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kien Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kien graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Kien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Criag Lawrence Kien MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Criag L. Kien practice?
- Dr. Criag Kien has 1 office location.
Dr. Criag Kien practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Pediatricians and Burlington Gastroenterologists.