A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Criag Kien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kien
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kien Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kien graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Kien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Criag Lawrence Kien MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Criag L. Kien practice?
- Dr. Criag Kien has 1 office location.
Dr. Criag Kien practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Pediatricians and Burlington Gastroenterologists.