A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cricket Davenport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cricket Davenport, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Davenport graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Davenport has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Group Health Central Hospital
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cricket Hewitt Davenport MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cricket H. Davenport practice?
- Dr. Cricket Davenport has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cricket Davenport practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.