A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cris Barnthouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cris Barnthouse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnthouse
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barnthouse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cris Barnthouse, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnthouse graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barnthouse has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas City Orthopedic Institute
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cris D Barnthouse MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cris D. Barnthouse practice?
- Dr. Cris Barnthouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Cris Barnthouse practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Leawood, KS.
See Leawood Surgeons.