Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cris Barnthouse
Dr. Cris Barnthouse, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Leawood, KS. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Barnthouse is affiliated with Anderson County Hospital, Saint Luke's Hospital and Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Clinics of Kansas City. Dr. Barnthouse has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Cris Barnthouse has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Cris Barnthouse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leawood, KS.
Dr. Stephen Bubb
Leawood, KS 0.01 mi39
Dr. Christopher Peer
Leawood, KS 0.01 mi16
Dr. Kirk Mccullough
Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
Leawood, KS 0.01 mi10