A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Crisanto Gualberto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Crisanto Gualberto is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gualberto graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Gualberto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Audrain Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital of Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Crisanto Gualberto FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Crisanto Gualberto practice?
- Dr. Crisanto Gualberto has 1 office location.
Dr. Crisanto Gualberto practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Vandalia, MO.
See Vandalia Family Physicians and Vandalia General Practitioners.