A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Crisanto Gualberto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Crisanto Gualberto is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gualberto
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gualberto Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gualberto graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Gualberto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Audrain Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital of Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Crisanto Gualberto FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Crisanto Gualberto practice?
- Dr. Crisanto Gualberto has 1 office location.
Dr. Crisanto Gualberto practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Vandalia, MO.
See Vandalia Family Physicians and Vandalia General Practitioners.