A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Crisostomo Armada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Crisostomo Armada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Armada graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Armada has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Crisostomo A Armada DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Crisostomo A. Armada practice?
- Dr. Crisostomo Armada has 3 office locations.
Dr. Crisostomo Armada practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Primary Care Doctors.