Crisostomo A Armada Jr DO Patient Reviews

January 11th, 2016
Dr. Armada really cares about his patients and takes as much time as necessary to explain in detail the who, what, where of taking care of yourself. thanks Doc!

February 17th, 2015
Dr. Armada and his staff are very proffessional and friendly. I love having a doctor that actually takes the time with me, that describes things in detail to me so I can understand what's going on and why. I have never felt rushed through a vist and I feel he always has my health on the top of his priority list. His staff is just as wonderful. When I call in for an appointment they usually get me in within the same day or the next. If what I'm needing to be seen for is something small such as a sore throat or flu and they are booked up they give me alternative locations I can be seen at that day. I feel my health is in great hands with this doctor and his staff. They really care about their patients.

August 12th, 2014
Long Wait
I arrived to my appointment early to have to wait more than 2 hours to be seen and spend only like 10 min with him. do not expect to have an appointment and been seen right away went again and still waited an hour before I was seen.

February 3rd, 2014
Long Wait
Waited for more than 2 1/2 hours then doctor spent five minutes with me. Nurse made error in vital signs

December 23rd, 2011
I have recommended Dr. Armada to several others. He did find a thyroid issue that other doctors ignored. He also put me on bioidentical hormone replacement that has done wonders; wonders with my husband too who is also seen by him. I don't like that he is branching into another field that isn't covered by insurance and I'm not convinced it's any better. I haven't found a better doctor though, so I continue to go see him.

April 19th, 2011
Do NOT recommend
I have waited in excess of 2 hours for a follow up visit, only to learn Dr. Armada forgot to talk to a specialist about my problem, to determine what additional tests might identify my problem. Very disgusted with the wait, and lack of care!

January 3rd, 2011
Buyer beware!!Dr Armada's office incorrectly fills out paperwork which can cost you hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars out of your own pocket. They will fall back on the "it is the patients responsibility to know what is covered" excuse, but that is not where the problem lies. Your insurance carrier will be happy to cover the costs had Dr Armada's office filed their paperwork correctly.If you are looking for a family doctor, do yourself a favor and avoid the unnecessary costs and headaches and look somewhere else. Consider yourself warned.

April 21st, 2008
Save my life
Because of Hormone imbalances I suffered for years with major anxiety. Dr. Armada branched out and specializes in bioidentical hormones. Thanks to him I feel like my old self again. He doctors the whole person from inside to out...