A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Crispin Abarientos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Crispin Abarientos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abarientos
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abarientos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Crispin Abarientos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Abarientos graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abarientos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
- Middlesex MultiSpecialty Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Crispin R B Abarientos MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Crispin R. Abarientos practice?
- Dr. Crispin Abarientos has 1 office location.
Dr. Crispin Abarientos practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Middletown, CT.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Rheumatologists.