A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Crispin Abarientos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Crispin Abarientos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Crispin Abarientos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Abarientos graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abarientos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
- Middlesex MultiSpecialty Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Crispin R Abarientos MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Crispin R. Abarientos practice?
- Dr. Crispin Abarientos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Crispin Abarientos practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Middletown, CT.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Rheumatologists.