A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Crispin Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Crispin Davies, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Davies has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Crispin Henry Davies MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Crispin H. Davies practice?
- Dr. Crispin Davies has 1 office location.
Dr. Crispin Davies practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.