A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Crispino Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Crispino Santos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santos
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Santos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Crispino Santos, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Santos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Crispino S Santos MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Crispino S. Santos practice?
- Dr. Crispino Santos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Crispino Santos practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Mason City, IA.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists and Las Vegas Pain Management Doctors.