Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
by Laurie P on Oct 27th, 2014

Santos is a good Doctor. The problem with him is you cant trust him.He has overloaded himself with to many patients.You will suffer because of this.My last appointment with him he wrote 3 scripts and two of them were written wrong.He has left town and I have no medications?So now I have to find another Doctor who can hopefully do what is needed.In the mean time I will be in the Hospital.Thanks Dr.Santos

TheRidge show details TheRidge
Aug 4th, 2011

Not a doc for the timid. I've been seeing him for many years & finally figured out that in order to get Santos to listen is to grab his attention & not allow him to roll over you. His bedside manner is crappy, but he's a decent dr. Phillipino docs are normally stand offish and rude. So ya just gotta roll with the a-holes in order to get the care you need.

Pain Control show details Pain Control
May 3rd, 2011

Dr Santos installed a Medtronics stimulator in my back in Dec 2002. It worked for one week .He refused to fix the peoblem and will not honor the devices warranty. He should not be licenced to be a doctor and I do question his credentialsRon Petit

I would not recommend this doctor show details I would not recommend this doctor
Sep 22nd, 2010

He spends less than 10 seconds in the room. When you try to talk to him, he interupts and says what he wants. Horrible bedside manner.

Worse off than when we started show details Worse off than when we started
by GeneralSpecific on Nov 1st, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr. Santos was impatient and did not spend longer than 5 minutes speaking with us about what the next course of action was. His pain management procedures were horrid, and his focus was elsewhere when performing treatment, causing more pain than was previously present. If there was any way you can choose a doctor other than Dr. Santos, by all means, do it.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
by ck89122 on Oct 31st, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr. Stantos is my husband's pain specialist and he highly recommends him. I found Dr. Stantos and staff to be very personable and friendly. The office is decorated to make you feel comfortable and we've never had a bad experience there. We would both recommend Dr. Santos to anyone needing a pain specialist.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com