A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Criss Cross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Criss Cross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cross graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Cross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Criss Conrad Cross MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Criss C. Cross practice?
- Dr. Criss Cross has 1 office location.
Dr. Criss Cross practices Emergency Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Emergency Physicians.