A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cristal Lynch is Good. Dr. Lynch has been reviewed by 17 patients who have provided 14 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cristal Lynch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Co. of Mary Hospital - Torrance
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lynch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 79 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cristal Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cristal M. Lynch practice?
Dr. Cristal Lynch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redondo Beach, CA.
See Torrance Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Christal Lynch, Dr. Chrystal Lynch, Dr. Crystal Lynch, Dr. Kristal Lynch