Dr. Cristen Wall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cristen Wall?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Cristen Wall?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

July 16th, 2014

Best Dr I've ever had

She's smart, quick, sweet, and very much on top of her game. What I like about her most is that she gets things done immediately, refers you appropriately, and really listens and understands your medical issues. She's honestly the best doctor I've ever had (and I've seen many as I see a doctor about 11-15 times a year), and I wish she can still be my primary but I graduated UCSD & I'm no longer eligible to see her in the student health center after graduation, unless I was a student. I wish she had a separate private practice. She does acupuncture too, & it relieves so much pain.

Type 2 Diabetes